- GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WOULD WORK NIGHT AUDIT / FRONT DESK CLERK POSITION (3RD/2ND Shift)
· Full Time position
· Positive attitude
· Great communication
· People skills
· Great attendance
· Entails attention to detail
· Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401K after a year
· Great Culture
· Holiday Pay after 90 days
· Vacation Pay after a year (Full Time status only)
· Competitive pay within the industry
· Maintains compliance with company policies, practices, procedures and safety standards.
· Required to work 2 third shifts and 3 second shifts (Shift times are 11pm - 7am and 3pm - 11pm) If applying only for Part Time the position would be two third shifts 11pm to 7am.
· Weekends required.
· Audits and completes all day to day checklists
· Monitors, promotes, reviews, and gives insight on guest service Medallia Scores
· Works closely with Housekeeping and Assistant General Manager and informs them of occupancy forecasts and any changes.
· Works closely with Maintenance, Front Desk teammates, & Assistant General Manager on Airline scheduling.
· Checks, replenishes, and maintains inventory on all Guest Service Incentives (IE. Recovery bags, treasure chest, etc.)
· Handles petty cash and paid put transactions.
· Deals efficiently under pressure and with guest complaints or special requests regarding rooms or other functional areas of the property within guidelines, policies and procedures.
· Confers and cooperates with other property personnel to resolve operating problems and ensures coordination of property activities.
· Checks and records pertinent comments into Front Desk Email.
· Executes other associated responsibilities as directed by the Assistant General Manager & General Manager.
· Reports in a proper uniform which is cleaned and pressed.
· Maintains a well-organized and efficient front desk area.
· Promotes Social Media for the hotel
· Previous customer service experience preferred but not required
· Ability to read and create understandable instructions, correspondence and memos
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
· Ability to apply common sense understanding in creating and performing written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems based on experience and/or independent judgment.
So if you are looking for something new, take a leap to one of top rated hotels on Trip Advisor in Fort Wayne by our guests, the Comfort Suites Southwest - Fort Wayne Indiana. Apply in person anytime at 5775 Coventry Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. Ask for Michelle to have an interview on the spot.
No experience required but having a great personality is a must. We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, great communication, and people skills. Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday mornings. Hotel is conveniently located at 5775 Coventry Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. We are right off I-69 at exit 302, located in the Village of Coventry. Great Culture, incentives for all departments, and competitive pay within the industry.