# 012 Shopping center:
Northcrest Shopping CenterStreet address:
707 Northcrest Shopping Ctr
Title: Mic Person
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Full-time or Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Mic Person is responsible for announcing in-store promotions over the microphone and controlling sales. This position drives sales strategy and helps achieve hourly/daily sales goals by creating a sense of urgency for customers to purchase products.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration and control of in-store promotions
- Drives sales and creates a sense of urgency by making carefully planned announcements of sales, contests, games, trivia and prize giveaways
- Adjusts announcements based on store traffic and individual department sales goals
- Monitors sales floor to assist with customer service
- Outgoing personality and excellent oral communications required
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Full-time associates may be eligible for additional benefits, including the following Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Health Benefits, Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac), Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates, and Relocation Opportunities.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)