As a Home Warranty Consultant you will provide potential customers with expertise and education on a wide variety of home warranty and other products and services. This role is full-time and offers competitive benefits, $30,000 base salary + commission, and has great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Generate business by working an assigned territory selling home warranty products and services
· Use a consultative selling approach; provide potential customer with pricing and effectively close the sale.
· Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an exceptional experience.
· Keep detailed records of sales activity via CRM technology on an iPad.
· Develop collaborative working relationships with other sales representatives.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality)
· Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed
· Customer focused, results oriented
· Time management skills
· Professional demeanor and attire
Minimum Education, Experience and Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record, a reliable personal vehicle, auto insurance coverage that satisfies the minimum requirement for the state.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to work outdoors daily with exposure to an outside environment, which includes inclement weather. The employee is regularly required to drive, sit, stand, and walk; use hands to finger and be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs (iPad, training binders, marketing materials, etc.).
Note: Work hours vary by season. Evenings and some Saturdays required.
IGS is a leader in the energy industry advocating for an engaged society seeking positive change in the way customers manage and consume our energy resources. With over 28 years of experience the company provides the following to over one million customers across the country: home protection products (through IGS Energy*); power generation solutions off the grid (through IGS Generation); clean, domestic alternative fueling options (through IGS CNG Services); solar solutions (through IGS Solar) and natural gas/electricity options . The company also has a community investment program called IGS Impact which provides employees ongoing opportunities to get involved with, and give to, causes that are meaningful to the company and to them personally.