NCW is currently seeking Production Associates for full-time opportunities in Fort Wayne, IN. Openings are available on 2nd and 3rd shift with potential overtime and consistent hours. These are long-term positions offering career advancement, competitive compensation, and company paid benefits..
- Follow all start-up procedures
- Process next order according to department flow needs
- Follow appropriate set-up check procedures and spot checks
- Required to know working knowledge of cutting, milling, drilling, tapping, finishing and de-burring machines
- Perform quality control duties
- Rack and unrack parts
- Chamfer and assemble parts
- Read and follow blueprints
- Follow proper shutdown procedures at the end of each shift
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting. Thanks in advance for your interest!
For nearly 20 years, NCW has specialized in managing the labor demands for companies throughout the United States. NCW offers contract, contract-to-permanent and direct placement positions across a variety of sectors: Manufacturing, Warehousing, Construction, Engineering. Our mission is defined by providing quality service and opportunity to our clients and employees.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)