Chick-fil-A Jefferson Pointe is currently seeking to hire Dining Room Attendant!
A Dining Room Attendant ensures each guest receives an exceptional experience when they dine in our restaurant. Dining Room Attendants keeps the restaurant clean, well-stocked, and tidy. Additionally, they go the second mile to serve guests and anticipate needs.
Characteristics of a Dining Room Attendant:
- Attention to Detail
- Passionate about Service
- Quick Learner
Responsibilities of a Dining Room Attendant:
- Maintain an exceptionally clean and tidy dining room
- Monitor the flow of guests, and adjust tasks as necessary depending on time of day and business
- Anticipate guest needs and serve them through exceptional service
- Make emotional connections with guests who eat with us
- Support the Shift Managers by using time wisely in accomplishing tasks
- Adhere to all necessary Operational Standards of cleanliness
The Dining Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring that our guests leave the restaurant completely satisfied in their dining experience. He/she must prioritize the necessary cleaning tasks first and serving guests second. All Team Members have the opportunity to apply for leadership positions in the restaurant.
Our Leaders are committed to giving team members the tools they need to succeed. In addition to a great work environment, a free break meal, and Sunday’s off, Team Members can take advantage of Chick-fil-A’s scholarship opportunities and Operator Jeff Hoffman’s commitment to growing his team members.