Full-time 1st shift position
· Working knowledge of quality systems, reading blueprints and inspection equipment.
· Familiar with metalworking equipment, the processes involved and their capabilities.
· Approximately 90% of the day will be on the shop floor completing work in process inspections as well as signing off on completed articles prior to shipping. 10% of the day will be office related duties.
· Position involves “hands on” duties and in some cases cleaning parts and assisting in the preparation for final shipment.
· Good communication skills in regards to working with fellow employees and customers and suppliers.
· Familiar with routine verification of calibration equipment and the annual scheduling of calibrating gage blocks and related tools.
As the ultimate authority on quality, reporting only to the CEO or his designee, Ideal candidate would advise on process corrections and improvements and have the authority to interrupt shop operations to make needed corrections.
We offer health insurance, dental, uniforms, paid holidays and vacation and available 401K plans.
Wages are commensurate with experience and skill level.