Welcome to the Subway Team! We are seeking responsible, energetic and professional Store Managers for our high volume, successful Subway locations in Fort Wayne, Indiana. There are opportunities for long-range career advancement in our growing company for highly qualified and motivated candidates.
POSITION TITLE: Restaurant General Manager
REPORTS TO: Area Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for directing overall store management. Responsible for inventory and money control systems, training and directing staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained, as well as standards of restaurant safety and security. Contacts prospective customers to promote sales. Plans local marketing efforts. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Comply with rules and procedures as described in Subway Operations Manual
2. Maintains business records as outlined in the Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales and profits and control costs. Responsible for the purchase of store supplies and food.
3. Communicates changes of food preparation formulas, standards, etc. to staff
4. Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
5. Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed
6. Trains and evaluates staff as needed.
7. Plans and directs local marketing efforts. Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales
8. Plans special events and promotions
1) EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent, college degree a plus.
2) EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two in a supervisory role. Experience in managing and training staff. Restaurant experience preferred.
3) PHYSICAL: Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally.
4) MINIMUM AGE: 21+ years old
5) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6) Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, minimum 40 hours in a 5 day work week.
7) Must have reliable transportation
1) Growth driven and career –oriented outlook
2) Positive personality
3) Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
4) Flexible to our locations within Fort Wayne, IN
5) Strong multi-tasking skills
6) Proven job longevity
SOME OF THE BENEFITS WE OFFER INCLUDE:
1) Competitive Pay
2) Bonus Program
3) Major Medical and Dental Insurance
4) Retirement plan with company match
5) YMCA Corporate membership program
6) Paid time off
7) Excellent facilities and working conditions
8) Employee meals
9) Opportunities for advancement
10) Grease Free Environment