President/CEO –LaGrange County
Economic Development Corporation
LaGrange County Economic Development Corporation (LCEDC) is seeking an outstanding professional to fill the position of President/CEO of the LCEDC.
Duties of the President/CEO will include, but are not limited to:
• Leading business retention, expansion and attraction efforts.
• Fostering intergovernmental cooperation and communication in support of a countywide economic development program.
• Securing ongoing funding from public, private and philanthropic sources to sustain and grow the program.
• Partnering with other planning and development organizations impacting LaGrange County and the Northeast Indiana region.
To be considered for the position, candidates need to:
• Demonstrate a visionary knowledge and ability to operate a countywide economic development program.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including exemplary oral and written communication skills.
• Be of high moral and ethical character.
• Possess a positive attitude and ambitious drive while maintaining the flexibility to spur collaboration among the various county stakeholders.
•Be willing to travel as required to fulfill the duties of the position.
The successful candidate will manage a solid financial budget with strong financial resources. In addition to the President/CEO, the LCEDC employs a full-time project manager and a part-time office manager.The LCEDC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits including health insurance and 401k.
Resumes and cover letters should be submitted via e-mail by
March 1, 2018
LCEDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Lagrange, IN (US - 46761)