Pyromation, Inc. is an innovative temperature sensor manufacturer that is utilizing Lean Manufacturing initiatives and we are growing. Currently we are seeking a Manufacturing Training Coordinator for our fun and family oriented environment. Together we have developed an atmosphere and culture where Team Members enjoy coming to work each day. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Clean/Modern facility
- Fun and Engaged Culture
- Lean Manufacturing Methods & Improvement Activities
- Competitive Benefits & Pay
- Bonus Program
- Encouragement of Ideas & Team Member Input
- Employee Recognition
- Skills Development
- Opportunities for Growth
- Excellent Vacation Days Program
- Company Supported Team Member Events, Wellness Activities, Fun Fridays, etc.
The role of the Training Coordinator is to facilitate training and development of Pyromation team members. The function of the Training Coordinator is to help ensure customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, and support the company's training needs. The Training Coordinator reports to the Human Resource/Safety Director.
The Training Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Responsible for training team members utilizing job instruction, lean tools, safety documents and quality information.
- Provide support by training team members in catalog and application/theory training.
- Perform documentation training.
- Lead training in teambuilding, team dynamics, job instruction, safety, etc.
- Work closely with members of management throughout the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong people skills and developmental background.
- Possess computer skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalence, college degree or completed classes in a related field a plus.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Training and developmental skills.
Pyromation offers an excellent compensation paid on a bi-weekly basis and benefit package. Please visit us online at www.pyromation.com and click on careers to conveniently place your application for this posting, read our detailed lists of excellent benefits and learn more about Pyromation and our products. Second shift has a .50 cent shift differential per hour. OPPORTUNITY FOR ANNUAL BONUS AS WELL!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)