Tippmann Affiliated Group has an immediate opening for an IT Support Specialist
This ideal candidate will possess strong PC Troubleshooting skills and strong organizational skills.
- Provide user support for computer systems and office equipment.
- Assistance with PC deployments and decommissioning practices.
- Improve existing physical network and perform new network drops when necessary.
- Monitor and perform maintenance on security camera and RF infrastructure.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and optimize various desktop applications.
- Manage, set up, and support a wide variety of mobile devices.
- Basic network implementation and maintenance.
- Strong PC troubleshooting, communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in computer repair, basic networking, Microsoft Office, and Windows (7/10).
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs, climb ladders, and operate a lift.
- Must have reliable transportation..
- Associate's Degree – or related education in Information Technology Field
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification
- 1 - 3 years experience in IT Support
Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications
Excellent benefit package including medical, 401K, life, and other optional coverage.
For additional information on Tippmann Affiliated Group please visit www.vptag.com