Are you in search of a fast-paced, rewarding career? At Ruoff Home Mortgage, we truly believe that where you work and loving your job matters, so you will receive all the vital resources necessary for your career take off! When it comes to technology, Ruoff is unmatched in the industry. Our team is focused on helping our clients achieve their home borrowing goals while providing our employees with a rewarding, professional experience.
Working with the Sales team at Ruoff is an enterprising adventure! As a part-time Marketing & PR Assistant, you will be critical to our continued growth and cutting edge business success!
Why is Ruoff Home Mortgage the right career choice?
Friendly, team-oriented work environment
Ranked #79 in the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America
A five year streak! Ranked among INC Magazines INC 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies five years in a row!
Main sponsor of the 2017 Indy 500 winning car!
Are you the one we are looking for? Locally owned and operated Ruoff Home Mortgage is seeking a part-time candidate with solid marketing and administrative experience to join forces with a Senior Loan Officer at a local Fort Wayne, IN branch.
MARKETING & PR ASSISTANT POSITION:
Your primary role will be to partner with, and support one or more Senior Loan Officer(s) to assist with marketing, public relations, and administrative tasks in a branch environment. This position will assist loan officers with marketing, flyers, databases, and growing their exposure in the community.
Must be high energy and have experience working in a fast paced environment; able to organize and be responsible for a large number of tasks in a variety of phases. Candidate must be self-motivated, organized and able to keep tasks organized.
- Work with Ruoff's internal marketing team to create and order flyers and various marketing materials
- Assist Senior Loan Officer with the preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Deliver gifts and promotional items to various offices
- Manage expense reports
- Create and organize client folders
- Assist with brainstorming marketing ideas
- Provide excellent customer service and client relations to all internal and external relationships, who work with the Senior Loan Officer.
- Stay informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market and the competitive environment, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and security, if handling personal information; verbal and/or written documentation
- Perform other support/administrative tasks as requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be comfortable working with the public, and able to make good decisions and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic to obtain personal and company goals
- Ability to stay organized to easily retrieve information and documents, as needed
- Ability to read, write, and communicate at a level consistent with the requirements of this position and to generate independent leads for new business
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be willing to travel. Must possess a valid driver's license in the appropriate state
Experience and Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Public Relations, Marketing, or other fields
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficient with MS Office including Word and Excel is required.
- Some exposure to marketing and/or preparation of advertising materials.
While we thank all candidates for your interest in our company, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Ruoff Home Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to consistently providing a best-in-class residential mortgage experience for our customers and an enriching and fulfilling culture for our employees through transparency, respect, and the highest ethical standards.
Listen and Respect
Ownership and Accountability
Seek Growth and Knowledge
Nurture the Development of Others
Speed, Accuracy, and Teamwork
Work Life Balance
President and CEO Mark K. Music, came to the company with a vision that shunned convention and pursued a fresh new approach to mortgage banking. In 2007, he set out to make Ruoff the #1 choice of the top talent working in the industry as well as the top choice of consumers needing assistance in achieving their home ownership goals. This philosophy saw Ruoff grow from 18 employees at Music's arrival to over 500 team members. The company also went from one location in Fort Wayne (still our headquarters today) to thirty-five lending centers-and growing! Annual loan volume has grown more than 600% during the same period.
Under Mark's leadership, Ruoff has streamlined operations with the implementation of cutting-edge software and processes. All of this ensures the company's ability to impress its client base with superior, on-time service. Through his direction and leadership, the Ruoff financial services team has established an outstanding reputation throughout the State of Indiana.
Ruoff Home Mortgage is an approved seller/servicer for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, as well as an approved issuer for Ginnie Mae enabling us to offer a variety of mortgage products. In addition, Ruoff Home Mortgage is an active member in the Indiana Mortgage Bankers Association as well as the National Mortgage Bankers Association. We are proud of our employees who take an active role in their communities through housing development and Habitat for Humanity, just to name a few.
We are licensed in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Florida. Because we understand that every borrower is different, we offer a variety of products to meet your individual needs such as Conventional and Government (FHA/VA/USDA) Mortgages as well as One-time Close New Construction Mortgages, FHA 203(k) Mortgages, and many others. Ruoff Home Mortgage is approved to offer first-time homebuyer programs with both Indiana and Michigan Housing and Community Developments.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)