SMI Division of DCX-CHOL Enterprises is currently seeking an experienced full time Assemblers with the following qualifications and experience:
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for the fit, assembly, and verification of wire harnesses and other electromechanical assemblies using tools and simple measuring devices.
Key Performance Indictors:
- Possess good physical dexterity.
- Operate hand and/or automatic tools safely.
- Able to use and read measuring equipment i.e. scales, calipers, rulers etc.
- Assembling connectors, wire & cable harnesses
- Cable Jacket Installation
- Pre-tinning wires
- Cable and wire preparation
- Stripping and crimping cables and wires
- Potting connectors
- Shrinking Labels & markers
- Able to stand or sit for periods of time.
- Stooping, pulling, pushing and light lifting required.
- Good eyesight, with or without corrective lenses.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- May perform other tasks as determined by Group Leaders and/or the Production Supervisor.
Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D
Basic math and measurements.
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here.
DCX-CHOL Enterprises Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with DCX-CHOL Enterprises Inc. is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
DCX-CHOL Enterprises Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization via E-Verify.
DCX-CHOL Enterprises is a privately held American owned Small Business. We are made up of seven vertically integrated manufacturing and assembly divisions, each with their own history, specializations and products. Each division compliments the other with their unique skills and products and at the same time, each work together as a vertically integrated team to provide the most cost effective, high-quality interconnect products to our customers on time.