Join a growing and stable organization and put your skills to work with a good company as a Maintenance Associate! All Shifts available and shift premiums too!
Support the Maintenance department with daily maintenance and repair of machines, mechanical equipment, and building. Comply with all company safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Assist with fabricating items and building repairs
- Comply with departmental continuous improvement activities (product quality, production efficiencies, scrap, downtime, etc.)
- Promote and ensure conformance to the companies TS 16949 procedures (work standards, regulations, quality manual)
- Promote and ensure conformance to the companies ISO 14001 procedures (recycling, reducing waste)
- Promote and ensure a safe, clean, harassment free, working environment. Comply with department 5C activities
- Effectively communicate with management, direct supervisor, associates and suppliers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Electrical - hydraulic - pneumatic - schematic - blue prints - robotics – plumbing - maintenance tools, including cutting torch and welder - trouble shooting
- Manufacturing/maintenance environment
- Must be able to willing to submit to a drug screen and background check for the employer
- Computer knowledge
About Spherion Staffing Services
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)