ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us continue to be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
Domino’s Store Location - 2800 Walmart Drive Huntington IN 46750
- Earn up to $14.50 per hour (plus incentives)
- Opportunities for growth
- Pizza Discounts; Paid Vacation after a year
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- Inventory control
- Cash control
- Customer relations
- Follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Driver License
- At least 18 years of age
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability and desire to work nights and weekends and must be willing to work a minimum of 3 opening or closing shifts per week.
All Manager Trainees will partake in a trial period where they will be taught how to perform the tasks required to operate the business from taking orders and handling money, to making food and verifying the quality of orders. Once it is determined that you can fulfill all job tasks required by our Inside Staff the candidate will be expected to lead shifts whether it be closing, or opening shifts based off of availability. During these shifts managers may be asked to organized storage, count inventory, prep food, check-in and unload our food supply trucks, count End-of-Day Cash and report to the bank, check-out delivery drivers of their earnings that day, as well as other daily tasks specified by the General Manager or Trainer.
JOIN THE # 1 PIZZA COMPANY TODAY!
Location/Region: 2800 Walmart Drive