Are you looking for a rewarding work environment with great benefits, where you will impact the lives of others (as well as yourself)?
Position: Covering Kids & Families (CKF) Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator
Location: Adams & Wells counties (Requires occasional travel to all counties we serve)
Hours: 40 hours/week (additional hours as necessary, some evening and weekend hours)
Starting Salary Range: $29,000 - $31,000/year
The Covering Kids and Families (CKF) Outreach and Enrollment (O&E) Coordinator works closely with the CKF Program Manager to develop, implement, and evaluate state and federal health coverage program outreach, enrollment, and retention. The O&E Coordinator will provide resource support to the community and work closely with community partners aiming to decrease the uninsured and underinsured population.
- Complete, submit, advocate for, and follow-up on Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) and Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) applications, including contacting applicants, state, and federal employees.
- Submit eligibility redeterminations and provide ongoing support to applicants to utilize and maintain benefits after initial approval.
- Develop and maintain community partner relationships including but not limited to schools and grant funders.
- Coordinate school-based and other community outreach and enrollment activities. Communicate with community partners regarding the Affordable Care Act and health coverage programs by attending interagency and partner meetings.
- Complete program reporting and enrollment tracking per CKF requirements.
- Complete Indiana Navigator and Certified Application Counselor training and pass certification requirements.
- Implement Brightpoint Values at all times.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree with 1 to 2 years of experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and standard office procedures with the ability to apply such knowledge to a variety of interrelated processes, tasks, and operations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision both alone and with others in a team environment, self-motivated, dependable, reliable, attentive to detail, well-organized, work well under stress. Able to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, Saturdays and Sundays when required.
- When driving for Brightpoint, the employee must have a valid Indiana driver’s license and must maintain minimum liability limits of $100,000/$300,000 on auto insurance
DATES FOR INTERNAL POSTING: FROM 1/8/18 TO until filled
TENTATIVE DATES FOR EXTERNAL POSTING: FROM 1/8/18 TO until filled
APPROXIMATE DATE FOR POSITION TO BEGIN: IMMEDIATELY _______________________________________________________________________________
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT, HUMAN RESOURCES EXT. 206 or 213
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED – 227 E. Washington Blvd., FORT WAYNE, IN
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., MONDAY – THURSDAY AND 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M., FRIDAY
OR VIA THE INTERNET AT www.mybrightpoint.org
We, Brightpoint conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Bluffton, IN (US)