Assists the Director of Maintenance and Environmental Services with maintaining and repairing all equipment and facility structures. Performs a variety of carpentry, and mechanicaltasks. Job Qualifications
- Trade School certificate preferred. Specifically, Electrical orHVAC
- Five (5) years experience performing a variety of maintenance activities; at least one year experience in a nursing home environment ispreferred.
- Previous Safety program experience with working knowledge of OSHA; Life Safety Code, Building Code &ANSI
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret blue prints, equipment manuals, and building specification manuals; (i.e. building codes and Fire Safetycodes)
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing, carpentry, refrigeration andheating.
- Ability to communicate fluently inEnglish.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisoryskills.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools and equipment associated with carpentry, plumbing, and electricalwork.
- Ability to enter data in computer system accurately; maintain reports, record-keeping, basic math skills. Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word &Excel)
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)