Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As a Registered Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Annuity Operations, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls from a variety of customers in a dynamic self-service and assisted service environment. The CSR demonstrates independence and ownership, instilling confidence and inspiring optimism in our callers through clear, professional communication and timely issue resolution.
The hours for this role are 9:15 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Answers inquiries from customers on LFG annuity products within established service standards and quality guidelines
- Explains processes and procedures associated with multiple products and markets to customers and distribution channel partners
- Exercises appropriate judgment with knowledge of products, services and administration to negotiate appropriate solutions to customer inquiries
- Performs needed research and analysis on customer inquiries covering multiple products and markets
- Follows authorized party instructions to complete fund transfers and allocation adjustments as requested
- Completes routine adjustments and corrections to client contracts
- High School Diploma/GED or minimum Associate’s Degree in lieu of required experience
- FINRA Series 6 required within specified timeframe
- 0-1 year of general experience – need not be directly related to the position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates aptitude for learning new systems and processes
- Customer service and/or financial services experience preferred
- Basic skills in MS Word and Outlook as well as using multiple software applications preferred
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives tasks to completion
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)