Description For the organizing champions, OfficeTeam is offering an excellent career opportunity for a dynamic, self-starter as a General Office Clerk. This essential role performs various administrative support tasks, which includes operating office equipment and completing general clerical work. The title of General Office Clerk is a long term temporary-to-fulltime role based in South Bend, Indiana.
- All tasks related to: word processing, data entry, filing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Answer telephone calls and manage outgoing ones as well
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service without delay
- Deliver support on diverse employee projects as necessary
- Deliver assistance with front desk and receptionist duties
- Carry out correspondence according to prescribed style and format
- Meet customers in a friendly manner Requirements - Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
- Experience handling office equipment
- Employer recommends 1 year of Office Clerk experience for this position
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Foundational knowledge in scanning
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Customer service experience experience highly desired
- Command of MS Outlook
- Strong familiarity with copying
- Adeptness in Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.