Position: Covering Kids & Families (CKF) Program Supervisor
Location: Allen County
Hours: 40 hours per week (Full-Time); Some evenings and weekends
Starting Salary Range: $16.75-$17.50/hour
The Covering Kids and Families (CKF) Program Supervisor is responsible for training, supervising, monitoring, and evaluating the CKF Enrollment Specialists and Volunteers. The Program Supervisor is chiefly responsible for supporting the CKF Program Manager in the development, implementation, and evaluation of outreach, enrollment, and retention for the CKF Program.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of an Associate degree, required.
- Experience in an administrative/supervisory position, preferred.
- Bilingual, preferred. If bilingual, must be able to pass medical interpretation proficiency course within 12 months of hire.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- High comfort level with public interaction.
- Ability to relate well with diverse personalities from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds.
- Attention to detail with ability to perform assignments efficiently and accurately.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, basic computer, and mathematics skills.
- When driving for Brightpoint, the employee must have a valid Indiana driver's license and must maintain minimum liability limits of $100,000/$300,000 on auto insurance.
DATES FOR INTERNAL POSTING: FROM 11/8/17 TO 11/15/17
TENTATIVE DATES FOR EXTERNAL POSTING: FROM 11/8/17 TO 11/22/17
APPROXIMATE DATE FOR POSITION TO BEGIN: IMMEDIATELY _______________________________________________________________________________
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT, HUMAN RESOURCES EXT. 206 or 213
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED – 227 E. Washington Blvd, FORT WAYNE, IN
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., MONDAY – THURSDAY AND 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M., FRIDAY
We, Brightpoint conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.