Abednego has an opening for a Manufacturing Technician position that may be of interest to you. We’re a Tier 1 supplier in the auto industry, and we continue to grow and expand by providing exceptional service to our customers. Abednego recently became part of Ecolab – a Fortune 500 company – so we see even more opportunities for growth on the horizon!
Below is an outline of the key responsibilities for this position. If the role sounds interesting to you, please let me know so we can arrange a phone interview; an application is required before the phone interview but we can start the process. To learn more about working with Abednego, please visit our website – www.abednego.biz. There are some videos on the site with some of the great people we have on our team.
The Air and Water Process Technician will be responsible for the day to day operation of respective systems to ensure water quality and systems are operating at peak performance at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs daily water quality analysis - operates sludge collection units, removes sludge as needed
- Performs daily water and paint kill analysis
- Maintains chemical inventory and monitors chemical feed system on a daily basis
- Collects air volume, speed and other booth environment data using specialized equipment
- Troubleshoots and maintains systems as needed
- Interfaces with the customer and co-workers