Description Accountemps has an exceptional opportunity for a short term temporary-to-fulltime Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at a recognized company. Processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, processing checks, resolving A/P issues, and matching and batching code are just a few of the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk. We seek out ambitious professionals who are creators, leaders, and pioneers. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in the Elkhart, Indiana area and will be a short term temporary-to-fulltime position. Send resumes to [email protected] or call 260-489-9425!
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with Company policies
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Organize, register, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling Requirements - BS degree in Accounting, Business or similar
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- Strong familiarity with data entry
- Accounts receivable experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Send resumes to [email protected] or call 260-489-9425! Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)