AtMuncie Power Products, "We Build Trust." We are all about the trust webuild with our customers and our employees. We put our efforts into providingproducts that are easy to sell because they are reliable and our customerservice is dependable. We’ve been building customer relationships for 80 yearsand we want thenext generationof employees to continue that legacy.
Muncie Power Products employees bring professionalism anddedication to the job, and in return, are provided formal training to becomeknowledgeable product experts. Our employees know, no matter the role, that they are an integral part of a team. Integrity and follow through are at the forefront of importance. From accounting and HR, to customer service, sales, IT and assembly; we know we aren’t just making truck parts: we are meeting our customer’s challenges with engineered solutions.
Want to be a trust building, solution making, self-driven,IT professional? Muncie Power could be the place for you!We are looking for an Applications Systems Analyst II. See below for job responsibilities, requirements and benefits offered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administer Microsoft SharePoint environment
• Administer Microsoft SQL Server environment
• Administer multiple Apache and IIS web servers
• Work with business units to identify, plan, and automate business processes within SharePoint
• Work with business units to identify, plan, and automate business processes through custom PHP development
• Support interface between SharePoint and the IBM iSeries including the DB2 database therein
• Maintain and audit security permissions within the SharePoint environment
• Support outside consultants and 3rd-party applications as required
• Facilitates process adoption by educating users
• Assist employees as required with IT related issues
• Perform other duties as assigned
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related business or technical field
Experience and Skills:
• 2-5 years of applicable work experience
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Flexible to effectively adapt to changing conditions and job assignments
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and think logically
• Ability to analyze business processes and translate into logic-defined workflows
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and security/permission methodology
• Experience with SharePoint Central Administration, Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft SQL, & SQL Management Studio
• Experience building business processes using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, & InfoPath
• Experience in developing web-based applications (VB.net, ASP.net, HTML5, jQuery, PHP, CSS)
Muncie Power Products offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package includingMedical,Dental,Prescription,Life Insurance,Dependent Life,Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance,Short-Term Disability,Long-Term Disability,Wellness Program Incentives,Flexible Spending Account,401(k) Plan with Company match,Employee Assistance Program,Vision, Voluntary Life with Long-Term Care,Voluntary Accident.
Muncie Power Products https://munciepower.hirecentric.com