Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a flexible,full timeLicensedTherapist for our Connxxions programslocated inFt. Wayne,Allen County, IN. This home and community based position will serve clients in both Allen and Huntington Counties.
- Treatment Services - Individual and family consistent with the Meridian Health Services treatment plan.
- Case Management Services - These also include consultation with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies.
- Communication (verbal and written) with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies.
- Provide diagnostic and evaluation services both on and off site including traveling up to 75%to other locations.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
- Must be licensed at a minimum LSW, LMHCA, LMFTA (supervision provided).
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), LicensedMarriage and FamilyTherapist (LMFT) preferred withat least1 year post grad experience.
- Experience withindividuals that have intellectual and developmental disabilities a plus.
- Valid drivers license, proof of auto insurance, reliable transportation, and driving record that meets Meridian Health Services policy.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprintingare required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.