Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls from a variety of customers in a dynamic self-service and assisted service environment. You will demonstrate independence and ownership by instilling confidence and inspiring optimism in our callers through clear, professional communication and timely issue resolution.
The permanent hours of this position are Monday through Friday, 11:15 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. The training hours will be 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for the first 6–10 weeks.
Communication and Customer Service
- Answers inquiries from customers on retirement plan services
- Explains processes and procedures associated with multiple products and markets to customers and distribution channel partners
- Completes routine adjustments and corrections to client contracts
- Completes fund transfers and allocation adjustments as requested
- High School diploma/GED or minimum Associate’s Degree in lieu of required experience
- 0-1 years of experience, preferably in a customer service environment
- Bilingual in Spanish (advanced proficiency)
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives tasks to completion
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)