Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
This position will perform and deliver on routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. Develops, implements and evaluates training plans and programs to ensure organizational readiness for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Conducts training and ongoing training evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends modifications as necessary.
- Develops and conducts training needs assessments and determines training requirements for new program development.
- Develops training materials, manuals, procedures and/or visual aids to meet objectives of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops, implements and evaluates training plans and programs for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility to meet departmental training objectives.
- Liaises with assigned area(s) of responsibility to ensure training materials, procedures, plans and/or programs reflect business needs and support organizational readiness.
- May share knowledge with junior and/or peer team members.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates with appropriate internal/external stakeholders to address training gaps to optimize organizational performance.
Education & Experience
- 1 - 3+ Years’ experience in training that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position(Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
- Travel Type :National Domestic
- Travel Amount :up to 50%
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.