Title: 100 PERCENT REMOTE EPIC CLINICAL SERVICE DESK SUPPORT
Location: United States
Job Number: 17206895
100 PERCENT REMOTE-5 MONTH CONTRACT PLUS A POSSIBLE EXTENSION
CTG is looking for Clinical IT Associate Application Analyst (Tier 1) will support a large Health System client for CTG Health Solutions and is responsible for providing service desk functionality in support of health care delivery specifically in Epic Systems.
The focus of this position is to provide high First Call Resolution support by responding to inquiries from the user community for requests and incident resolution for Epic application modules.
The person will also assist Management in monitoring the quality and timeliness of response to customer issues and requests, meeting service delivery goals and customer satisfaction levels
• Must have previous experience supporting Ambulatory, ClinDoc, Orders and CPOE – either as an analyst or Help Desk resources with Application Specific first call resolution.
• Prefers prior experience with EpicCare EMR in some capacity – Trainer, Go Live Command Center, Help Desk Technician, Application Analyst non certified.
• Must have experience troubleshooting and problem solving end user issues in a healthcare environment.
• Experience working with customer support/call center ticketing systems.
• Ability to handle oneself in a professional manner working in a highly stressful environment, at times with impatient customers. Must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Review and understand customer requirements and specifications.
• Provide prompt escalation of application/system problems including assisting in determining root cause of problems through to appropriate solutions.
• Must have a broad understanding of information technology and the ability to adapt to new technologies is essential. Able to deal with ambiguity and change and handle multiple projects and tasks.
• Must possess ability to function independently and collaborate effectively on a team.
• Must be self-directed and able to work remotely
• Overtime and/or weekend work may/will be required depending on the shift schedule. Able to be flexible when necessary to support varied shifts.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG’s greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)