Job Description Assists in all areas of Accounting including the annual/quarterly internal audit, cost report, and tax package. Reconciles various general ledger accounts. Maintains the productivity management system. Compiles and reports data on a daily basis. Assists Senior Management with annual budget as needed. Equal Opportunity Employer Job Requirements Education:
- Bachelors degreein Accounting
- Minimum of one to three years relevant experience.
- Must be thorough, accurate and possess strong computer skills. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications-particularly Excel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to effectively juggle multiple projects.
- Experience in a health care facility is desired, but not mandatory.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)