We are looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals who truly want to make a difference in the lives of the elderly. You will need the following:
- A valid Indiana RN/LPN license from an accredited school of nursing
- Knowledge of current state and federal laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing in a long-term care setting.
- Long-term care experience is preferred.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health requirements and pass a post-employment offer physical including drug screen and background checks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package.
- Medical Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid time off—Personal, Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time