Seeking a STNA for 2nd and 3rd shifts full and part time. Will transfer out of state license to Ohio.
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you! We need caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will have the opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, oral hygiene, nail care, positioning and transferring in and out of bed, chair, lifts, wheelchair, etc.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly
- Prepare residents for meals and assist with feeding as needed
- Observe and report any changes in resident condition
- Daily documentation using PCC (electronic charting)
- Understand and practice infection control procedures, including universal precautions
About Us: Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with developmental disabilities.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
We are looking for a compassionate, dedicated individual who has a special interest in, and a positive attitude about, working with nursing home residents and the elderly. You will need the following:
- Qualified candidates will possess a High School Diploma or (GED)
- Must have a current, unencumbered, Indiana Certified Nursing Assistant license and all necessary documentation
- Prior Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Strong Clinical Skills
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand oral instructions
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid time off—Personal, Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
About this company
Long Term Care and Rehabilitation nursing home