Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As a Financial Processor for Alliance, you will be responsible for analyzing, researching and processing financial transactions related to Contract Issues, Payment Processing, Transfers and/or Redemptive Requests. You will operate in an environment of multiple markets, products, funds under unique tax laws, SEC and FINRA rulings, as well as multiple administrative systems. You may be requried to work overtime in this role.
- Provides technical product information
- Collaborates with a team to ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Monitors and clears suspense activity
- Calculates gain/loss activity
- Processes allocations for periodic and/or lump sum remittances
- Processes loan requests
- Processes automatic withdraws
- No prior experience required
- Banking experience preferred
- Educational experience and/or proficiency in at least one primary processing system, such as AWD, OASYS or TRAC preferred
- Demonstrates an ability to consistently meet and/or exceed performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives tasks to completion
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.