Alternate Locations: Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex Business System Analysis projects/initiatives for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. S/he will also advise and collaborates with business stakeholders to define and validate complex information technology solutions that meet the needs, goals and objectives for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Advises and provides expertise to appropriate internal stakeholders to assess and deliver proposed complex technical solutions which meet business requirements and/or which integrate process, business rules and business data with technology.
- Determines and advises the most appropriate technical response to identified complex problems, issues and/or defects by assessing impact and prioritization.
- Determines complex IT best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- Develops complex technical solution requirements for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and/or participates in the planning/estimating of projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs, advises and collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to determine complex technical specifications from business requirements.
- May develop complex test plans and perform testing as needed.
- May update tables as needed.
- Provides a complex understanding the business usage of information technology (IT) and helping technology add value to the business.
- Provides complex technical research and analysis to support business operations needs and presents findings to management or project leader.
- Provides direction and collaborates effectively with appropriate stakeholders on complex issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Serves as a mentor and shares knowledge with more junior team members.
- Using structured requirements process, clearly articulates, documents and validates complex technical requirements.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)in Information Technology (Minimum Required)
- 5 - 7+ Years experience in business systems analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position(Required)
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.