BASIC FUNCTIONS: The teammate in this position will be responsible for all of, but not limited to, the following: Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading, designing and installing equipment. This teammate will assist with process improvements and will provide customer service/support for operations. A major emphasis for this role will be improving predictive and preventive maintenance, while reducing reactive.
- Two Year Electrical Degree or Five Years Industrial Electrical Experience
- Allan Bradley PLC Experience
- AC & DC Motors, Drives, Demonstrated Electrical Controls Knowledge and Experience
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley PanelView , and ControlLogix.
- Process control design and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated Auto Cad experience
- Experience working with vendors and contractors
Interested candidates who possess the above qualifications should apply and submit a resume through the link or to Amy Rupert at email@example.com .
Nucor is an EEO/AA Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet and Drug Free Workplace
6730 County Road 60 Saint Joe, IN 46785