Kaman Distribution is a leading distributor of industrial parts, and operates more than 200 customer service centers and five distribution centers across North America. Kaman offers more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, Kaman provides engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. The distribution group is a segment of Kaman Corporation.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Collection Specialists to join our team in Fort Wayne, IN Processing Center.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to reach targeted Collections goals and objectives, provide superior customer service, possess strong communication skills and a sense of initiative.
- Coordinate the collection effort for assigned accounts
- Improves receivable turnover through efficient collection efforts, and customer follow-up
- Review payment history and resolve payment issues with customers
- Recommend changes to credit limits & release of sales orders
- Communicate with our branch offices regarding account status
- Maintains and promotes favorable customer relations
- Assists the KDG Processing Center in Ft. Wayne with the necessary information regarding delinquent accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of an AS degree in Business or Finance
- 3 years experience with commercial collections
- Understanding of Bankruptcy laws & processes
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excell, Outlook, and the Internet.
We are committed to a safe and drug free environment for our employees! Candidates must successfully pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen test.
Kaman is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/ Disability; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.