CHP Home Care & Hospice is currently accepting applications for the position of:
RN - Home Health and Hospice
At CHP Home Care & Hospice, we work hard because our patients deserve the best. Our mission is to provide comprehensive home health and hospice services to the people of Northwest/West Central Ohio. CHP is currently seeking full and part-time Registered Nurses for skilled home health and hospice care. We offer stability, competitive wages, benefits, paid mileage, uniforms and flexible schedules.
As a community-based, nonprofit organization each CHP office is deeply rooted in its local communities and is an integral part of not only the health care delivery system, but part of the local fabric. We are proud to serve Northwest and West Central Ohio for more than 40 years, and look forward to bringing comfort and healing to friends and neighbors for years to come.
HOURS: Full Time and Part-time available
LOCATION: Positions available in offices serving: Archbold, Bryan, Wapakoneta
Examples of duties include:
· Develop the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other health care providers
· Complete initial and on-going comprehensive assessment of patient’s needs including outcome and assessment information set (OASIS) at appropriate points
· Implements and evaluates the effectiveness and outcomes of the individualized POC and revises as necessary
· Counsel the patient/family in meeting nursing and related needs
· Coordinate services for total patient care
· Appropriately document pertinent data in the clinical record
· Assess and provide service and/or treatment for patients requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills including end of-life issues and specialized care related to the terminally ill
· Participate in quarterly record review and in-service programs as requested
MINIMUM APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
· Graduate of accredited school of nursing
· Currently licensed in the state of Ohio
· Physically capable to lift and transfer patients
· Maintain CPR certification and License
· Excellent communication skills
· Good transportation and proof of current driver’s license
· Hospice experience a plus, not required. Training is provided.
· Must maintain license by obtaining necessary contact hours and competency
About this company
Our mission at CHP Home Care & Hospice is to provide comprehensive home health and hospice services to the people of Northwest/West Central Ohio.