Alternate Locations: Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Concord, NH (New Hampshire); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Rolling Meadows, IL (Illinois)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. This position will design, configure, implement and support Test Data needs for various applications. S/he will champion an automation framework and solutions for test data creation, modification, governance and provisioning. S/he will collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop detailed design recommendations and solutions, while executing against strategic plans and roadmaps to support Test Data Management.
- Allocates and manages test data on all platforms using Test Data Management (TDM) tools.
- Automates test data refresh and creation processes.
- Collaborates with the Test Data team and/or test data requester on understanding and processing the test data requests.
- Designs and implements tools to provide self service capabilities and remove TDM from the critical path of the project.
- Drives test automation development.
- Identifies and implements optimization solutions for making the test data creation process efficient and faster. Recommends improvement in test automation practices, techniques and tools.
- Services more complex test data requests (Data Load/Scrub/Account creation & conditioning) based on assigned priorities.
- 4 Year/Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors) in Information Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline. (Minimum Required)
- 3 - 5+ Years of experience in IT/QA software testing that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, including 2+ years of experience using Test Data Management Tools.(Required)
- 3 - 5+ Years of programming experience; Java preferred.(Required) #LI-KM1
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.