New Home Construction Project Manager
Granite Ridge Builders, a leading home builder in northern Indiana, is seeking a New Home Construction Project Manager to become a part of their team. This is a full-time position with benefits including medical and vision insurance, life insurance, and 401(k). Granite Ridge Builders builds custom homes in northern Indiana, southern Michigan, and northwest Ohio. Positions available for the Fort Wayne office.
Qualifications and Job Duties Include:
- Oversee the building process to ensure quality is maintained from start to completion
- Collaborate with the draftsmen and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with client and subcontractors
- Experience in construction and building recommended
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and structural drawings
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Benefits Include: Medical Insurance Vision Insurance 401K Life Insurance
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
1020 Woodland Plaza Run Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825
Or Click Apply and Send Your Resume Today!
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (46802)