Fort Wayne, IN AREA
Do you enjoy making stuff? Can’t wait to tinker with mechanical and automation machines? We have your next employer right here.
Our client is a WORLD CLASS automation manufacturer located in the Fort Wayne, IN market. They have been around for almost 50 years and you will find their products around the globe. Because of exponential growth, they are adding a Design Engineer to their already great engineering staff. As a Design Engineer, you will design and build custom automation equipment.
Our client provides a state-of-the-art working environment and continues to invest in emerging technologies.
· Design machines, processes or associated tooling using SolidWorks, AutoCAD or other CAD software.
· Perform appropriate tests and analysis on current & new products to determine root failure causes and how to prevent failure in normal use.
· Travel to customers, as needed.
· Manages key projects and steps in Product Development process.
· Manage minor capital equipment and tooling projects.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME), preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
· Should have minimum 3-5 years’ of machine and equipment design & development experience.
· Should have minimum 4 years’ experience with machine testing and analysis.
· Must have experience with various CAD software.
· Enjoys problem-solving, being creative and making stuff!