Come be a part of CPI Card Group, the principal provider of payment card production and related services. Our Indiana team is looking for a self-motivated Shipping and Receiving Coordinator.
This position is responsible for independently coordinating a variety of tasks to ensure smooth flow of materials and supplies including shipping/receiving functions, material quality checks, materials inventory and purchase requisitions under direction of Shipping Receiving and Scheduling Manager to ensure the production and timely delivery of high-quality plastic secured cards according to customer specifications and Company quality objectives
Essential Responsibilities :
- Coordinates material inventory and determines material needs for the following secured and non-secured items: core, holograms, foils, signature panels, overlay, magnetic stripe and shipping cartons/lids/trays and any other items as directed
- Performs the processing of non-secured shipping and both non-secured and secured receiving deliveries to/from dock area of all production and non-production department materials and supplies received and delivers same to purchaser
- Coordinates or performs the transportation of raw materials and semi-finished products or supplies between departments or areas of building to supply production with materials for processing
- Anticipates and advises Shipping Receiving and Scheduling Manager when material order and inventory issues arise
- Coordinates with Global Digital Imaging Manager, Print Manager, Finishing Manager and Purchasing function to resolve problems regarding material inventory, ordering and receiving
- Keeps MSDS documentation and log up to date
- Processes accurate data entry of all purchase order receipts in Monarch
- Utilizes shop floor data systems and tools and develops reports to enhance shipping and receiving
- Coordinates all efforts associated with plate, card and sheet waste recycling program including scheduling pickups and ordering scrap containers
- Maintains and documents security and audit standards and records in order to support Company’s certification status
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Complies with ISO 9001:2000 certification for all areas of responsibility
- Provides management reports and summaries as requested
- Follows all company procedures and rules
- Follows all customer mandated security procedures and process requirements
- Conducts self in a respectful and professional manner with a focus on teamwork, quality and timeliness at all times
- May be required to take on additional tasks and projects as determined by Shipping Receiving and Scheduling Manager and/or Plant Manager
- High school education or equivalent with minimum 1 years of experience in a manufacturing environment in shipping/receiving, inventory control, shop floor data systems, and/or quality/continuous improvement initiatives
- Solid math skills to be able to accurately conduct shipping/receiving counts, inventory counts, assess scheduling, compute percentages, weights and measures
- Strong detail and decision making skills in order to organize and assess inventory, check product quality and accurately make adjustments to meet customer deadlines and requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact effectively with other departments to meet customer deadlines
- Good computer aptitude, skills and familiarity with office, accounting and manufacturing software and reports
- Basic mechanical aptitude with ability to select and use appropriate equipment, supplies and tools
- Requires forklifts and hand truck certification and ability to utilize same
- Ability to follow/interpret written and oral instructions and specifications
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Must be security and safety oriented
- Must be reliable through good attendance, punctuality and cooperation
- Work involves constant decision making, dealing with fine detail and human interaction, which can be tiring both mentally and physically
- Operates manual and motorized hand trucks and forklifts in a safe manner
- Work is conducted in a standing position and requires walking, bending, kneeling, twisting, stooping and lifting of materials up to 75 lbs.
- Environment is noisy and may require ear protection
- Work involves full use of hands/fingers in order to use precision or semi-precision equipment, tools or instruments requiring deft hand movements and may require steel toed shoes
- Work is conducted in shifts and may require overtime, including weekends, to meet deadlines
What we have to Offer:
· Competitive pay rates with robust shift differentials, growth and advancement opportunities.
· Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401 (K) with a competitive company match percentage.
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for credit, debit and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. With more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and as a trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI's solid reputation of product consistency, quality and outstanding customer service supports our position as a leader in the market.
For more information about our company, visit us at www.cpicardgroup.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or national origin.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)