We are seeking a Corporate Plant Engineer to become a part of on of the largest privately held metals manufacturers in the U.S. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will develop strategies to improve production efficiency and reduce manufacturing cost across all field divisions.
- Implement production projects to improve quality and efficiency
- Conduct labor and material cost analysis
- Identify critical points within the production process, for quality control checks
- Create assembly and system flow charts, for manufacturing processes
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in mechanical or industrial engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with technical drawings and blueprints
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented. Strong project management background.
- Ability to cost, layout and direct capital improvement projects
At Northern Recruiting Group, our core strength is sourcing, identifying and recruiting high caliber manufacturing professionals. We strive to exceed our customers needs and expectations through our knowledge of manufacturing and a proven process for success. We pride ourselves in listening to our clients, hearing the candidate needs and finding the right candidates for the employer and the right positions for the job seeker. Please visit our website at www.NorthernRecruitingGroup.weebly.com.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)