Kentucky Truck Sales is looking for experienced diesel technicians! We offer top pay, 100% company funded pension, low deductible health insurance, tool allowance and boot allowance. Come join the Kentucky Truck Sales and market leading Freightliner team!!
- Diagnose and repair commercial vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an diesel technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Personal tools required
- CDL a plus
Kentucky Truck Sales' history spans 40 years in the Kentucky/Indiana area. In the late 1950's, White/Freightliner/Auto car opened a factory store to serve Kentucky and Indiana. The factory backed store continued operation until the late 1960's when a private dealership under the ownership of Bill McGurik was established. Kentucky Truck Sales formed in 1970 by dropping White and Autocar nameplates and the dealership focused solely on Freightliner products. Today KTS represents the Freightliner and Isuzu product lines and is a leader in our market. We continue to focus on sound and ethical business practices that have earned Kentucky Truck Sales the reputation of excellence that it maintains today.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)