Are you looking to take the next BIG step in your career? Are you an experienced Quick Service professional who's at the top of your game? If so, you've come to the right place!
Burger King is currently seeking an experienced District Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of a multi-unit retail sales team in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area.
Essential Duties :
- Human Resources Management: Provide leadership in the areas of employee relations, team building and people management. Communicate effectively with all levels of the Organization, both verbally and in writing. Ensure proper staff training and development through a hands-on approach, utilizing Company-provided resources.
- Systems and Administration: Offer superior guest relations through the use of disciplined operating systems. Provide proper training and create accountability to ensure that quality, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Financial Performance: Achieve controllable expenditure levels through proper training and the use of budgets, P&L statements, business reviews and performance. Ensure and enforce proper safety, security and cash handling procedures.
- Previous experience in quick service restaurants, retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Successful District Managers are operations experts who possess the leadership ability to continuously move our business forward. District Managers oversee 3-4 locations, are hands on managers and communicate regularly between their store locations and our corporate leadership teams. District Managers lead by example, and ensure our standards are effectively communicated, implemented and measured at each location. 2-5 years of previous multi-unit experience is preferred.
Burger King recognizes the contributions our employees make. We reward hard work and loyalty with benefits that have you and your future in mind.
- Defined career paths, based on individual abilities and initiative
- Management bonuses focused on rewarding results
- 401(k) program
- Paid vacation time
- Insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)