Goodwin Recruiting is partnering with a Manufacturing and Distribution company in Fort Wayne, IN with their search for a mid-level Staff Accountant. This is a permanent role reporting directly to the CFO. A high visibility and high responsibility Accounting role ideal for a candidate with an Accounting Degree and 2-5 years of experience and who is looking for career growth. In this role, you will work closely with the CFO to complete month-end close activities, prepare financial statements and assist with the preparation and analysis of Management reporting. Experience with cost accounting (accounting in the manufacturing space) is highly preferred.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Month-end close responsibilities
- Assistance with operational accounting functions
- Cost accounting
- Assistance with financial reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CMA preferred (not required)
- 2-5 years' experience in a staff accountant role within a mid-size company
- Experience with manufacturing and/or distribution industries preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Staff Accountant Salary and Benefits:
- Salary range between $55,000 and $65,000 annually (dependent upon experience).
- Company sponsored benefits
- Paid Time Off
Interested candidates should apply directly to this posting
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)