- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and gages.
- Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Listen to machines during operation in order to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
- Adjust machine feed and speed, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces, or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Lift workpieces to machines manually.
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
MAKING A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE- apply online at www.tritonmetalproducts/careers
Our Customers need a metal fabricator that enjoys breaking new ground as much as they do – and we’ve got them covered. But what really gets us out of the bed in the morning? Well, we do what we do, because we want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
At Triton, we work together to make a real difference for our customers, our fellow team members and our community. We get fired up about opportunities to effect change, and we relish the opportunity to be a part of a bigger movement.
We do metal fabrication, but really our work is just a means to an end. We’re here to improve lives, improve the industry and improve our world. We call it the Triton Way.
Our mission is simple: Create meaningful solutions that help our customers meet their customers’ needs. At Triton, we meld together the winning combination of Minds + Machines by hiring the brightest in the business and equipping them with the best tools and technology. In turn, our customers get better parts, on-time delivery and exceptional value. Smart technology. Even smarter people.
We believe the journey to success is never over.
In business – and in life – there’s no real finish line. That’s precisely why we keep pushing forward, and we keep striving to climb higher.
Our commitment to being the difference-maker in our industry through continuous improvement has become the cornerstone of our company culture. Together, we’re on a quest for greatness...and we hope you’ll come along for the ride!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MINDS
At Triton, we’re pleased to provide a friendly, caring and family-centered place to work, and we want you to succeed both personally and professionally.
In fact, we believe we’re all here to make a difference – for each other, our customers and our community. We like to say that we have steel in our veins, determination in our hearts and innovation in our brains. As a team, we are wired for success.
If you’re a person with smart ideas who loves taking on challenges, this is where you want to be. Come join us!
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)