Work with production team members to help identify problems and make improvements.
Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers, CMM (helpful)
Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
Work with customer service to ensure client quality requirements and expectations are fully met.
Inspect returned products and track defects, test results, or other regularly reported quality control data.
Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
Grade, classify, and sort defective products.
- Must have 1-3 years of Quality Control experience in metal fabrication, welding and machining.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret gages such as, but not limited to calipers, micrometers, CMM, etc.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be familiar with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 5 Why
- Associates Degree or a minimum of 3 years experience as a quality technician.
- Must have a positive attitude as well as a willingness to pitch in and help fellow team members to achieve production goals.
- Must be able to lift and pick up 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in production environments around heavy equipment and machinery.
- Must be motivated and willing to occasionally come in early or stay over and work some Saturdays to achieve production goals.
MAKING A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE- apply online at www.tritonmetalproducts/careers
Our Customers need a metal fabricator that enjoys breaking new ground as much as they do – and we’ve got them covered. But what really gets us out of the bed in the morning? Well, we do what we do, because we want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
At Triton, we work together to make a real difference for our customers, our fellow team members and our community. We get fired up about opportunities to effect change, and we relish the opportunity to be a part of a bigger movement.
We do metal fabrication, but really our work is just a means to an end. We’re here to improve lives, improve the industry and improve our world. We call it the Triton Way.
Our mission is simple: Create meaningful solutions that help our customers meet their customers’ needs. At Triton, we meld together the winning combination of Minds + Machines by hiring the brightest in the business and equipping them with the best tools and technology. In turn, our customers get better parts, on-time delivery and exceptional value. Smart technology. Even smarter people.
We believe the journey to success is never over.
In business – and in life – there’s no real finish line. That’s precisely why we keep pushing forward, and we keep striving to climb higher.
Our commitment to being the difference-maker in our industry through continuous improvement has become the cornerstone of our company culture. Together, we’re on a quest for greatness...and we hope you’ll come along for the ride!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MINDS
At Triton, we’re pleased to provide a friendly, caring and family-centered place to work, and we want you to succeed both personally and professionally.
In fact, we believe we’re all here to make a difference – for each other, our customers and our community. We like to say that we have steel in our veins, determination in our hearts and innovation in our brains. As a team, we are wired for success.
If you’re a person with smart ideas who loves taking on challenges, this is where you want to be. Come join us!
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)