Fort Wayne Newspapers is seeking a Network Administrator to direct and coordinate local area computer network activities. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs and maintains network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security and backup.
- Establishes and maintains network users, user environment, directories and security.
- Responds to the needs and questions of network users.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware and operation problems.
- Installs and test software upgrades.
- Collects and analyzes network and memory utilization.
- Develops and implements disaster recovery procedures.
Must have strong analytical, mathematical, computer and technical skills. Ability to collect and research data, apply principles of logical and scientific thinking, and effectively present information and respond to questions.
Bachelor or Associates degree, with two to three years related experience.
Persons interested in a rewarding career, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package may email a cover letter and resume to:
Mail or fax to:
Fort Wayne Newspapers
600 West Main Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
About this company
Since 1996, FortWayne.com has been the leading local website for the Fort Wayne community. With custom-created content and articles from our award-winning Fort Wayne Magazine, FortWayne.com is your one-stop shop for everything about Fort Wayne and beyond. We are your gateway to knowledge about the city, its people, its business and what is happening right now. We have a long-standing reputation with the community. This latest redesign brings our readers longer form articles to enjoy along with the best and most useful features that have always made FortWayne.com the leader among the city’s information sources.
Our mission is to help you get the most of the city you live in with links to the latest local and national news, entertainment and features, and the resources you need to become a essential part of your community.
Our partner print publications, The News-Sentinel and The Journal Gazette, are, as always, part of the FortWayne.com family. Our Events page is the go-to source for information about the region’s don’t-miss events, including the events Fort Wayne Newspapers is proud to produce for the community’s benefit and enjoyment.
Together, FortWayne.com and Fort Wayne Newspapers are creating a welcoming online place to find useful information and support for everything Fort Wayne.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne