Production/ Quality 10.1
We want you on our industry leading team!
Will be working in manufacturing environments sorting, inspecting, reworking, or being responsible for the efficient operation of designated production equipment as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform full range of various sorting and inspection tasks including visual and touch point inspections or responsible for start-up, operation, change over, shut down and preventative maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently in accordance to the company safety policy.
- Perform manual tasks such as: loading and supplying production line items and loading conveyors.
- Ability to be trained to use various inspection tools and measuring equipment as required
- Provide general plant, area, production line and facility clean up (5S)
- Provide accurate and complete information for all paperwork
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- High School Diploma or GED
- A history of being dependable and reliable
- Basic math, reading and comprehension skills
- Experience in quality, sorting, inspection, containment, or production experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Valid drivers license is a required
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to start immediately
- Stand, walk and/or sit for duration of shift, up to 12 hours
- May include lifting up to 25 pounds on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
Day Star Staffing LLC., bridging the gap between good business and good employees.
Location/Region: Columbia City, IN (US)