Position: Development Fund Manager
Location: 227 E Washington Blvd.
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Starting Salary Range: $47,000 - $52,000
Responsibilities include coordinating, implementing, and overseeing the operation of Brightpoint Development Fund. Duties include overseeing the planning, developing, and implementing of program budgets, program design, program activities, daily operations, and program expansion. Supervises, monitors, and evaluates Brightpoint Development Fund staff related to program eligibility, program regulations, and services. Promotes agency projects and develops agency relationships with area organizations, communities, volunteers, and individuals.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree or higher in the area of Public Affairs, Finance, or Business and a minimum of two years' work experience in at least one of the following areas: Community development (micro-lending), Community lending
- Experience with financial statements and loans is a plus.
- Two years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to administer, manage, supervise, and perform tasks on several projects at once.
- Excellent basic mathematical skills to develop and implement budget and produce financial
reports and statistical data.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, attentive to detail, well organized, productive, dependable, flexible, and cooperative.
- Ability to read and interpret federal and state regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Typing skills and basic computer skills needed.
- Must be willing to travel to rural counties.
- Must relate well with individuals from a variety of socio-economic/education backgrounds and work compatibly with other staff members.
DATES FOR INTERNAL POSTING: FROM 10/17/2018 to Position is filled
TENTATIVE DATES FOR EXTERNAL POSTING: 10/17/18 to Position filled
APPROXIMATE DATE FOR POSITION TO BEGIN: immediately _______________________________________________________________________________
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT, HUMAN RESOURCES EXT. 206 or 213
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED – 227 E. Washington Blvd., FORT WAYNE IN
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., MONDAY – THURSDAY AND 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M., FRIDAY
We, Brightpoint conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US - 46802)