Werner is Hiring CDL-A Solo Drivers!
All new order 2018 trucks come with 1800 watt inverters!
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we’re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. There are many great advantages to driving with Werner, including our industry-leading production miles, comprehensive benefits package (health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and stock purchase plan) for company drivers and our career growth opportunities.
Ask about our home daily or home weekly accounts!
Benefits of Driving for Werner:
- Average $47,500 - $70,000 per year
- Sign-on bonuses available on select accounts – call for details
- Driver pay has increased by 15% in the last two years
- All new order 2018 trucks come with 1800 watt inverters
- Up to $2,000 relocation bonus on select accounts – call for details
- Ask about our home daily or home weekly accounts
- Over 250 dedicated driving opportunities available to fit your home time and financial needs
- Recently invested over $900 million in our drivers, equipment, and terminals
- Average truck age of 1.9 years
- Affordable health benefits
- Veterans program, tuition reimbursement and spouse employment
- Rider and pet permits available – call for details
- Ask about our new truck leasing program
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must meet DOT requirements and pass a DOT physical, which includes substance screening
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must have a good work history
- Must be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
To start your career at Werner, Apply Today!
Why Werner Enterprises? There are many great advantages to driving with Werner. Besides our comprehensive package of benefits (health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and stock purchase plans) for solo and team company drivers, Werner offers drivers the peace of mind that goes hand-in-hand with working for a well-established company that maintains a strong financial condition with low debt.
In a time when financial uncertainty plagues many companies, Werner Drivers can be confident they will be paid on time and are part of a team that values their needs.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)