Milhaus is an award-winning, mixed-use development, construction, and property management company that specializes in Class A, urban, multifamily residential buildings. Wood Creek Apartments features 204 units. The community is comprised of 1 or 2 bedroom homes, a 24-hour fitness center and even a dog park.
The Maintenance Technician repairs and maintains all mechanical, electrical equipment, plumbing fixtures, structural facilities and grounds of the property. The Maintenance Technician works towards the common goals of satisfactory cash flow, positive resident relations and optimal resident retention. The Maintenance Technician will also regularly communicate with all necessary Milhaus employees, outside vendors and other individuals as deemed necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
Copy and paste this URL into your browser to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/paylocityrpo/5676f60e-cc08-4445-8d4a-cc6094c39e0b
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education required
- Valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the maintenance field
- EPA certification required
- HVAC certification preferred
- Gas furnace experience preferred
- Positive attitude and customer service focus
- Skills in time management, organization, problem solving, and judgment
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends, overtime, and in cases of emergency
- Stress tolerance in a fast-paced environment
Meet Milhaus. We’re innovative. We’re creative. We’re forward-thinking. We also believe in our formula for success: Incredible team, plus strong infrastructure, equals impeccable service.
Milhaus is an award-winning, mixed-use development, construction, and property management company that specializes in Class A, urban, multifamily residential buildings. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Milhaus is comprised of inspired and industrious individuals who are passionate about the development of mixed-use and multifamily communities.
We provide exceptional customer experiences and create solutions for neighborhoods that positively impact communities by providing unparalleled expertise in real estate, investment, development, construction and management.
We develop high-quality projects that are financially responsible, withstand the passage of time, improve peoples’ lives and transform communities.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)