Field Application Engineer
Job ReferenceZZ10611No. of Openings1Job LocationsUS-IN-Fort WayneNo. of Openings Remaining1DivisionMeasurement & Automation Products Division
Renishaw Inc is seeking a field application engineer for our Equator product line. This position will involve heavy travel to customers providing technical assistance with Renishaw equator product, training, and attending trade shows. To learn more about equator go to our website: http://www.renishaw.com/en/equator-explained--13465.
Essential Job Duties
- Work closely with customers to develop solutions for specific applications.
- Support of product line to direct sales force and distributors both technically and commercially.
- Customer visits to provide seminars, presentations, demonstrate or service products.
- Assistance to internal/external sales on product issues.
- Train customers/staff on products.
- Assistance in preparation for and manning trade shows, exhibitions.
- Extensive travel by road and air
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- BS in Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience with Coordinate Measure Machines in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand and comprehend engineering principals
- Understanding of electronic and mechanical principals.
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Working knowledge of CMM programming software (Calypso, DMIS, Modus)
- Understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
- Travel 100% of the time by road or air
- Knowledge and experience with Renishaw products
- To conform to U.S. Government ITAR regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR (http://pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html).
- Employer will not sponsor Visas for this position
Renishaws Comprehensive Benefits package includes:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending plans
- Life, short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
Job Reference #: ZZ10611
Apply for this jobApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Renishaw Inc (www.Renishaw.com) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renishaw plc a recognized leader worldwide in the field of metrology. The groups products are used by manufacturers worldwide in a variety of industries including aerospace, engineering, semiconductor, consumer products, biotechnology, and medical. Established in 1981 our US headquarters is located in West Dundee, Illinois. This site is responsible for the marketing, sales, service, and support of the Renishaw product into the United States. Renishaw Inc currently employees 175 employees in the United States, including employees in 35 satellite sales facilities.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)